Are you curious about the jade egg? If you search for more information on the jade egg, you’ll find mixed recommendations – but what is the jade egg really? In this episode of the Woman Gone Wild Podcast, I’ll be giving you an introduction to the jade egg, the many benefits of using the jade egg, and also touching on the titillating controversy around the jade egg. If you’ve been looking for a natural, safe, and deeply healing way to tone and rejuvenate your vagina – you might wanna check out this cute little avocado 😉
inside the episode
- What is vaginal rejuvenation
- What the jade egg is and where it comes from
- Is the jade egg body-safe?
- The Pussy-Mind
- How NOT to approach the jade egg and vaginal toning or rejuvenation
- My full-spectrum, holistic approach to vaginal rejuvenation
- Jade egg vs. kegels
- Jade egg benefits
- The jade egg controversy
- Why rejuvenate your vagina at all?
- Vaginal Rejuvenation with the Jade Egg – Learn More
- Blog posts on the #jadeegg
- Free 5-Day Training: My 5 Secrets to Wilder, Deeper, More Orgasmic Sex
- Explore Programs
- Subscribe to the Newsletter
- Share your love for the show! Leave a review on iTunes
- Follow me on Instagram (@yanque_bell)
Want more Pussy-powered, cock-honoring inspo for your day?
It takes a village of gods, goddesses, and goddexes to raise Queens, Kings, and royal beings. If you’re like me, pleasure doesn’t come naturally. Choosing pleasure is… well, a choice! If you want daily reminders to keep saying YES to your pleasure & deepen your sacred sex practice, follow me on Instagram at @yanique_bell. Remember to tag me in your screenshot of this week’s episode with the hashtag #womangonewild, so I can share your screenshot on my story too!
Subscribe And Review The Woman Gone Wild Podcast
Don’t let the next episode be the one that got away! Subscribe now and you’ll be the first to know when the next episode is released.
And if you wanna help grow the show, so all this amazingness can reach womxn, mxn, and couples all over the world, take a hot minute and leave a sexy review on iTunes.
You’ll also love