I’ve been feeling exceptionally yummy and aligned lately ✨ Every day seems to be filled with this fizzy soulfulness. Even the sound of cars passing by or dogs barking rouses this warm feeling of aliveness, presence, and vibrancy. And I owe it to my spiritually expansive pleasure practices and this 3-step sensual spiritual morning routine that I’m going to share with you.
Build a Sensual Spiritual Morning Routine in 3 Easy Steps
Around this time last year, I decided to slow way down. I didn’t realize what was happening at the time, but I was intuitively following a path to my own spiritual alignment and expansion. And it required a kind of quiet listening that I began to cultivate first thing in the morning, before I re-membered my trauma, frustrations, and human personality.
Now, you may not be in a similar season of spiritual awakening – or you may very well be. Whether you’re just looking to feel more sensually alive on a regular basis or you want to cultivate that deep soul listening, this sensual spiritual morning routine is easily modifiable to suit your personal intentions.
3-Step Sensual Spiritual Morning Routine
Step 1. Center
Your center is your anchor. It’s where you want to rest the weight of your awareness and ground into to keep you steady and aligned throughout your day.
For me, this is my connection to my Deeper Self – the eternal part of you that is connected to Source. This is distinct from the ego mind or human personality, but rather than seeking to dissolve the ego mind, I help women bring the mind into harmonious union with the Deeper Self. This is what it means to be “in alignment” – it’s flowing in such a way that your actions are inspired from your Deeper Self, rather than from fearful aspects of the self. The self is soothed and finds healing and rejuvenation from the Deeper Self.
After over a year of consistent practice centering in my Deeper Self, I can’t imagine going a day without weaving this connection. Not only have I received immense healing and cosmic revelations, but my life just runs more smoothly. My timing is perfect in all things and, as long as I remain centered in my Deeper Self, as I desire so it appears.
Personally, I center with a 10-15 minute meditation on my Deeper Self. For more, I may move into a conscious pleasure practice, connect with my spirit guides, or spend some time in nature.
Depending on your centering goal, spiritual practice, and affinity, your centering task will be different.
Identify what your centering goal is (i.e. to tune into your Deeper Self, to get clarity, to feel energized, to spark your creativity, etc.) and then choose a technique to center each morning:
- Yoga or movement
- Visualize your day
- Self-touch or massage (here’s a breast massage tutorial to connect to your heart space and sensual essence)
- Prioritize the tasks for the day
- Centering art or music
- Nature walk
I find that that connecting to the Deeper Self produces all of these effects, so I simply choose the centering technique that allows me to connect to my Deeper Self most quickly. Typically, this is meditation, but when my mind is too busy or I need more space to work through difficult emotions, I find that yoga, breathwork, conscious pleasure, journaling, and a morning nature walk are also just as effective.
Trouble connecting to your Deeper Self?
Trauma and wounding make it difficult to cultivate a connection with the Deeper Self, that persistent space of presence and infinite love, because our nervous system is often hijacked by fear and our trauma response. Maladaptive survival strategies, like sensually numbing out, make it hard to access our own intuition and trust that quiet inner voice.
That’s why the very first step to restoring a connection to the Deeper Self is healing our internal wounds and cultivating a practice of radical self-love and pleasure.
The more we meet ourselves with loving compassion and acceptance, we get closer to the vibration of the Deeper Self. Sometimes unknowingly dipping into the space of deep presence and profound peace. The more you heal and restore pleasure in your life, the more you are able to sense and awaken to the Deeper Self inside you. With steady consistent practice, your connection grows and strengthens.
This is the work we do in PUSSY ACADEMY: heal, orgasmically expand, and awaken to the Deeper Self.
If you’re feeing sensually numb, disconnected from your body and Deeper Self, PUSSY ACADEMY is here to help you restore your connection to this most potent aspect of your being. Learn More about PUSSY ACADEMY here >>>
Step 2. Sense
Once you’ve found your center, you may already feel your senses brightening and turning on. Bring conscious awareness to one or more of your senses as you engage that sense in an activity of your choosing.
- Listen to soothing music
- Listen to nature sounds outside your window
- Go for a morning walk and feel the sun on your face, the wind in your hair… take in the morning with all 5 senses
- Admire nature or the city architecture on your morning walk
- Slowly sip on a cup of coffee or tea
- Pause to feel the texture of a blanket or the clothes on your body
- Delight in the smell of your breakfast, fresh cut flowers, perfume, etc.
- Caress a partner or make love, savoring the feel of your bodies together
- Look at the tops of the trees, the moss below your feet. Try to admire the colors of something new today.
- Slowly eat and drink. Aim to fully taste each bite.
- Listen with your soul. Feel for guidance arising from within.
If you have been successful in centering, this is where the body and the soul really meet. You begin to experience your human senses from the Deeper Self and it’s gotta be one of the most exquisite sensational experiences I’ve ever witnessed. It’s like eating a meal by a Michelin-star chef who has so expertly crafted a plate of colors, flavors, textures, and aromas that delight every single tastebud… except you’re in your home and “tasting” from the divine part of you.
You’ll find that your Deeper Self will draw your attention to sensations and experiences that are especially satisfying.
It’s all just so… YUM. Savor it. This is what it really means to be alive.
Step 3. Play & Explore
And now we play! Once you’ve centered and consciously opened your senses, you’re ready to explore your world with fresh eyes. Make a conscious choice to be playful, curious, and awake to any guidance arising from the Deeper Self.
At this step, you’ll physically feel a shift in your body as your day feels lighter. The tasks you have to complete feel more joyful and satisfying to check off your list. You can’t quite put a finger on it, but you just feel more optimistic and hopeful. You’ve tapped into the innate wisdom that we all carry: All is well. Life is good. Everything is always working out for me.
Now, go forth and thrive!
Holding the Morning Vibes Throughout Your Day
You’ll feel literally energized by this morning routine, because it actually takes up energy to be in a state of resistance, worry, or heaviness. So, it’s like you’re getting an espresso shot of life force vitality at the start of the day.
The more you practice staying in this sensually alive state, the easier it will be to hold this vibration throughout the entirety of your day. But it does take practice.
That’s where our PUSSY ACADEMY conscious pleasure practices, meditations, and rituals come into play. These practices help you to train your nervous system to stay in this sensually alive, highly intuitive, and receptive state of consciousness.
Put it all Together – Spiritual Sensual Morning Routine Recipes
Here are some “recipes” to inspire you:
For the woman who is prioritizing clarity and productivity:
- Center with a 10-min meditation, then write down your top 3 tasks to complete today.
- Sense the smell of your veggies and admire their color and structure as you place them in the juicer. Feel your body’s connection to the soil and the planet as you savor each sip.
- Take on a playful spirit as you head to the gym – how can you have more fun as you get things done?
For the woman who is prioritizing spiritual expansion:
- Center with a 10-min meditation and a 20-min nature walk to feel for your Deeper Self.
- As you walk in nature, take awe in the perfection of creation. Admiring the trees, the plants, and the sounds of life. Revel in the beauty of existence.
- Explore a new way of being as you go forward into your day. What does it feel like to let your soul essence shine through in the way you work, interact, and communicate today?
For the woman who is prioritizing self-love and connection:
- Center with a 10-mintue breast massage (here’s a quick breast massage tutorial. For the full guided practice, see Day 3 of the Sensual Refresher Course). As you complete your massage, breathe in to your heart space and grounding into love. Speak out loud loving affirmations you would like to embody today.
- Listen and dance to upbeat music as you dress for the day. Delighting in the smell of your lotion and creams and savoring your beauty regimen.
- Approach the day from a playful heart. How can you enliven the connections in your life today?
For the woman who is prioritizing healing and joy:
- Center with a 15-min yoga practice, releasing tension and breathing through any stuck emotions or resistance. Feel your way to a space of eternal wholeness and goodness within yourself.
- Sip on a soothing cup of warm tea/coffee, nestling into the growing warmth that it brings into your body. Feel a bubble of safety, love, and belonging arising from these feelings of warmth and nourishment.
- Explore your growth edge today – who are you stretching into? Ask yourself, how does this emerging version of me want to approach today?
In the past few years, I’ve journeyed through all of these iterations of self and more, and I wish someone had spelled out this morning routine so clearly and succinctly for me back then:
Come back to this formula again and again to bring focus, stability, and creativity to your day. You’ll be surprised where it’ll take you in just a year – I know I am.
Keep Exploring & Expanding
Before you go, tell me: which of these ideas are you going to try? Comment your Sensual Spiritual Morning Routine recipe below and let’s inspire each other!