International Women’s Day is here!! And I’ve got an extra special episode for you! When I sat down to prepare this episode on Friday, I was brain-dumping for over an hour – there was just so much I wanted to share and I’m speaking on topics that I’m really passionate about – ahem – you know EVERYTHING having to do with women’s rights and global women’s empowerment. We have certainly come a long way, but, today, I’m addressing how we can go further, transform culture and change the world in a way that creates the change we’re all really hungry for: authentic and true connection to self and others. Here’s how to change your life and (the world):
How to Change Your Life (and the World)
The foundation of all change and transformation must come from love.
In this episode, I’m going to share why starting with love is not only the wise option, but the only option, if we want to create true connection and empowerment that leaves no one out. This simple principle is the basis for all long-lasting transformation on the macro (world/society) and mirco (self).
When you understand this, you can change anything. No, seriously, I really do mean anything.
What does this have to do with Pussy & pleasure?
Everything, of course! This principle is also the key to unlocking deeper states of ecstacy and connection within yourself. In order to experience the wildest and most delicious orgasms, you must be able to reclaim the parts of you that you’ve shut down because society told you it wasn’t safe to exhibit these parts. I’m talking about that part of you that loves BDSM or wants multiple partners or is orgasmic and totally present… these parts of you are being guarded by uncomfortable emotions like guilt, shame, and disgust.
The only way you’re going to get pass those gatekeepers and bring ALL of you back online is through love.
Inside the Episode
- Why tackling a situation with force, judgment, disgust, etc. doesn’t work (ahem – this is currently the mainstream tactic & what you’ll see if you turn on the news)
- What happens when we start with love
- What your triggers really mean
- ***Why the shadow self ISN’T always dark or scary parts of ourselves
- Why we are no different from those we judge or feel sorry for
- How each and every one of us perpetuates the systems of oppression in sublime and unconscious ways
- The simple practice you can do to change anything
[If you’re listening on a podcast player – see the full blog post to access all the links]
- Join this month’s FREE Live Pussy Practices!
- Join the 7 Day Pussy Love Course
- Go on the full Pussy journey with me: Explore 1:1 Coaching
- Free Meditation – Restore the Link Between Your Pussy and Your Brain
- Follow me on Instagram
- Subscribe to the Newsletter
Want more Pussy-powered inspo for your day?
It takes a village of goddesses to raise a Queen. If you’re like me, pleasure doesn’t come naturally. Choosing pleasure is, well, a choice! If you want daily reminders to keep saying YES to your pleasure & your pussy, follow me on Instagram at @yanique_bell. Remember to tag me in your screenshot of this week’s episode with the hashtag #womangonewild, so I can share your screenshot on my story too!
Subscribe And Review The Woman Gone Wild Podcast
Don’t let the next episode be the one that got away! Subscribe now and you’ll be the first to know when the next episode is released.
And if you wanna help grow the show, so all this amazingness can reach women all over the world, take a hot minute and leave a sexy review on iTunes.