I want to share more openly with you. One of the things I released in this latest rebirth is the need to appear perfect for you all. I don’t have it all figured out and as a coach, my job isn’t to dish out “advice” from my life experience – that’s what friends and family are for lol. No, I’m here to help you find YOUR answers and discover the path that’s going to work best for YOU. And, so let’s ditch the idea that coaches and healers have got their shit completely together, yea? We don’t lol So, today, I’m sharing a recent shift I’ve had in my dating life that I think a lot of you will be able to relate to, especially if you grew up in a home with a lot of fighting and verbal or physical abuse. What do you do when you’ve never had ease in love? Tune into this episode of the Woman Gone Wild Podcast for a discussion on how our early relationships affect our future ones – especially if we grew up around a lot of fighting and abuse.
Are you constantly worrying “it’s too good to be true”?
If you grew up in a home or environment where relationships were constantly tumultuous and you never knew when someone might erupt, attack or abandon you, or even start withholding affection out of spite, the residue of that trauma may still be living in your body and clouding your ability to discern and trust in relationships. If you feel constantly on edge or anxious that things could go south at any moment (despite there being no evidence of this), this is normal for adults who were unable to form secure and healthy attachments in childhood or young adulthood.
Unwinding this fear in the body takes time and requires a safe space to heal, but the good new is just that – healing is possible. You CAN relax into love, trusting your partner(s) and trusting your ability to discern who is worthy of your love, time, and affection.
Inside the Episode
- Why I thought I wasn’t fighting like my parents (but secretly was)
- How to tell if a relationship is too much work
- Mindset shifts to embrace ease in your relationship(s)
- What I’m looking for now…
- Free Consultation: Pussy Decoder Session – Experiencing vaginal numbness, tightness, pain, or discomfort? Want juicier orgasms? Learn what your pussy is trying to tell you!
- PUSSY ACADEMY – the School for Orgasmic Mastery & Feminine Mysticism
- Get Your Sensual Refresher Kit – Sensually revitalizing practices to reconnect with your body and pussy, including pussy breathing and vaginal massage for gentle trauma release.
- Get PUSSY RESET – Deeply release tension, trauma, and stuck emotions from the pelvis, vulva, and vagina.
- Free Live Monthly Community Gatherings
- Subscribe to the Newsletter
- Follow me on YouTube (@yaniquebell) | Instagram (@yaniquebellcoaching) | TikTok (@yanique_bell) | Pinterest (@yaniquekbell)