Who says healing can’t be fun? And oh my, dare I say orgasmic?! Happy Black History Month, Gorgeous! In this super special episode of the Woman Gone Wild Podcast, I’m holding space for *womxn of color.* So, if you’re a person of color who identifies with having a pussy, whatever gorgeous shape she might take, this episode is for you 😘 (and next week’s episode too!) This is the first part of a conversation that will continue next week and we are beginning by exploring ancestral healing – what it is, why do it, and why you should consider getting your pussy involved. You’ll learn ancestral healing techniques and how to take charge of your healing journey 💗
Ancestral Healing Techniques
So, there’s a lot of modalities out there and lots of different ways to approach “ancestral healing.” You can work with the spirits of your ancestors. Pray to the gods and goddesses of your ancestral tradition. You can work with relics and family heirlooms. You can time travel, journeying through public records to learn about the lives your ancestors lived. You can send your DNA away in a box and get a full breakdown of where you’re from. You can connect with the sacred Earth of your motherland…
You get the point.
There’s a lot of options out there and all are beautiful, divine, and hold a bit of magic ✨
And in today’s podcast you’ll be adding another technique to your toolkit 😉 And if it’s your very first time embarking on ancestral healing – well, you’re in for a real treat.
Is this for White Womxn too?
Ancestral healing is for everyone, but this episode is not. I’ve shaped these final February episodes to speak specifically to womxn of color. I love you dearly and am so grateful for the work you’re doing to heal your sexuality and liberate your pussy 💗
If you’re looking for other ways to celebrate Black History Month, I invite you to continue or start your anti-racism journey by continuing to educate yourself. You can also check out my episode on Pleasure & Activism, for an embodied, pleasure-conscious perspective on anti-racism & activism.
If you’d like to enter into the conversation on ancestral healing, check out this episode on Ancestral Wounds & Trauma Cycles.
And of course, I’ve got almost 70 podcast episodes now, so browse the full lineup and catch up on one’s you missed!
inside the episode
- What ancestral healing is and how to get started
- How to create enough buy in so you feel motivated to heal
- Who you can and can’t heal in your ancestral line
- My specific approach and perspective on ancestral healing
- How to make ancestral healing less overwhelming, vague, and esoteric
- The benefit of incorporating pleasure & Pussy in comparison to other ancestral healing techniques
- A little tease for next week 😉
- Recommended podcast: Pleasure & Activism – 035
- Share your love for the show! Leave a review on iTunes
- Join Slower, Deeper, Softer ✨ for Monthly Tantric Practices & Holistic Sex Training:
- Learn more about my Monthly Coaching Program for Orgasmic Mastery & Soul-Deep Love
- Get the free 7 Day Pussy Love Course – “I had an amazing week… it’s been life-changing, emotional, deep, replenishing, pleasurizing… I’m deeply filled with gratitude.”
- More Free Resources
- Explore All Programs
- Follow me on Instagram
- Subscribe to the newsletter
- Shop the Pleasure Boutique
Want more Pussy-powered inspo for your day?
It takes a village of goddesses and goddexes to raise Queens and royal beings. If you’re like me, pleasure doesn’t come naturally. Choosing pleasure is, well, a choice! If you want daily reminders to keep saying YES to your pleasure & your pussy, follow me on Instagram at @yanique_bell. Remember to tag me in your screenshot of this week’s episode with the hashtag #womangonewild, so I can share your screenshot on my story too!
Subscribe And Review The Woman Gone Wild Podcast
Don’t let the next episode be the one that got away! Subscribe now and you’ll be the first to know when the next episode is released.
And if you wanna help grow the show, so all this amazingness can reach womxn all over the world, take a hot minute and leave a sexy review on iTunes.