Now, here’s something you don’t hear everyday: Anger is spiritual. Ok, let me explain – well, not here – inside the podcast of course! In this episode of the Woman Gone Wild Podcast, I’m sharing how to navigate anger in your relationship and allow it to lead you to your most vulnerable and real self. There is so much more to anger than we realize. And if nothing else, tune in for some quick tips to survive the holidays (*whispers* you’re welcome).
Inside the Episode
- A simple exercise to uncover your current relationship with anger
- Our personal anger philosophies – what are they and where they came from
- The two core needs that trigger anger
- Why anger in its purest form is NOT bad and actually deeply spiritual
- How to navigate anger in your relationship (in a healthy and loving way)
- How I used these very tools this week to navigate anger in a relationship
- Free Consultation: Pussy Decoder Session – Experiencing vaginal numbness, tightness, pain, or discomfort? Want juicier orgasms? Learn what your pussy is trying to tell you!
- PUSSY ACADEMY – the School for Orgasmic Mastery & Feminine Mysticism
- Get Your Sensual Refresher Kit – Sensually revitalizing practices to reconnect with your body and pussy, including pussy breathing and vaginal massage for gentle trauma release.
- Get PUSSY RESET – Deeply release tension, trauma, and stuck emotions from the pelvis, vulva, and vagina.
- Free Live Monthly Community Gatherings
- Subscribe to the Newsletter
- Follow me on YouTube (@yaniquebell) | Instagram (@yaniquebellcoaching) | TikTok (@yanique_bell) | Pinterest (@yaniquekbell)
Listen wherever you get your podcasts.
You’ll also love