I’m about to save you A LOT of heartbreak. Most people don’t get into relationships with people they genuinely love, but with people who help them become aware of ways they need to love themselves better. And the people you’re physically attracted to and the reasons behind your attraction can say a lot about the inner work you need to do in order to receive a true love connection. In this episode of the Woman Gone Wild Podcast, I’m sharing the difference between true love and projectional love.
How do you know you really love someone?
While love is one of those “you know it when you feel it” kind of feelings, there are some common traps many women fall into. A major one is mistaking a relationship that’s based on projections for a true love connection.
In this episode, I focus on one of the first stages in relationships, physical attraction, and how what you’re physically attracted to can actually be an indication of whether or not you’re setting yourself up for a true love connection.
Inside the Episode
- The two extremes women tend to go to when considering physical attraction (and common origins)
- The pitfalls of these two extremes & how to heal the root cause
- A mistake to avoid as you reclaim your pussy & worth
- The difference between projectional love and a true love connection
- A question to ask yourself to get clear on whether or not it’s true love or just a projection
- See the latest Group Program
- 7 Day Pussy Love Course – a total Tribe fave!
- Private Coaching to experience wild & tender love: Explore 1:1 Coaching
- Submit your question! Ask the Pussy Queen
- Share your love for the show! Leave a review on iTunes
- Follow me on Instagram
- Subscribe to the newsletter
Want more Pussy-powered inspo for your day?
It takes a village of goddesses to raise a Queen. If you’re like me, pleasure doesn’t come naturally. Choosing pleasure is, well, a choice! If you want daily reminders to keep saying YES to your pleasure & your pussy, follow me on Instagram at @yanique_bell. Remember to tag me in your screenshot of this week’s episode with the hashtag #womangonewild, so I can share your screenshot on my story too!
Subscribe And Review The Woman Gone Wild Podcast
Don’t let the next episode be the one that got away! Subscribe now and you’ll be the first to know when the next episode is released.
And if you wanna help grow the show, so all this amazingness can reach women all over the world, take a hot minute and leave a sexy review on iTunes.