Most mxn are not experiencing their full sexual potential and don’t even know it. Since male sexuality is ubiquitous in our society, we often assume we know all there is to know. But chances are, you’re only scratching the surface. Mxn are actually able to last from 20 minutes to hours during sex and can orgasm *without ejaculating.* In this episode of the Woman Gone Wild Podcast, I’ll be covering how you can train your body to last longer in bed with breathwork.
inside the episode
- The mistake many mxn make when trying to learn how to last longer (which can be very harsh on the body)
- How my technique differs and why it’s more gentle and healthy for the body
- What is breathwork
- How breathwork can affect your arousal rate and sexual energy
- How to last longer in bed with breathwork
- The power of breathwork to heal and extend your orgasm
- The right mindset for sexual mastery
- New Year Coaching Specials ✨
- Cock Consciousness – Episode 77
- Subscribe to the Newsletter
- Share your love for the show! Leave a review on iTunes
- Explore Programs
- Follow me on Instagram (@yanque_bell)
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Want more Pussy-powered, cock-honoring inspo for your day?
It takes a village of gods, goddesses, and goddexes to raise Queens, Kings, and royal beings. If you’re like me, pleasure doesn’t come naturally. Choosing pleasure is… well, a choice! If you want daily reminders to keep saying YES to your pleasure & deepen your sacred sex practice, follow me on Instagram at @yanique_bell. Remember to tag me in your screenshot of this week’s episode with the hashtag #womangonewild, so I can share your screenshot on my story too!
Subscribe And Review The Woman Gone Wild Podcast
Don’t let the next episode be the one that got away! Subscribe now and you’ll be the first to know when the next episode is released.
And if you wanna help grow the show, so all this amazingness can reach womxn, mxn, and couples all over the world, take a hot minute and leave a sexy review on iTunes.
You’ll also love
Comment on this post!