Believe it or not, but there is a method to the madness that is attraction and arousal… well, there’s some method. Tune into the very first Woman Gone Wild episode of the year (woot! woot!) to learn the fascinating science behind how your brain learns sex and what causes arousal in the brain. You may leave this one thinking… “wow, this explains SO much”
What Causes Arousal in the Brain
Arousal is complex. There’s lots that go into why we turn on and why we don’t. And it defers between genders.
My word for 2021 is S P A C E. And the result of creating space in our lives is not only having more time for pleasure but also having the opportunity to dive deeper into the things that bring us joy.
So, this year, we’re journeying deeper. I wanna help you understand why your current sexual reality is the way it is and empower you with the tools to make it just a bit sweeter, each week. Starting with the basics: how your brain learns sex in the first place… tune in to find out!
Inside the Episode
- What causes arousal in the brain
- How boys and girls learn sex differently
- More reason to be gentle and patient with yourself
- How to relearn sex
- Why a sex-positive community is essential for women’s brains
- Free Consultation: Pussy Decoder Session – Experiencing vaginal numbness, tightness, pain, or discomfort? Want juicier orgasms? Learn what your pussy is trying to tell you!
- PUSSY ACADEMY – the School for Orgasmic Mastery & Feminine Mysticism
- Get Your Sensual Refresher Kit – Sensually revitalizing practices to reconnect with your body and pussy, including pussy breathing and vaginal massage for gentle trauma release.
- Get PUSSY RESET – Deeply release tension, trauma, and stuck emotions from the pelvis, vulva, and vagina.
- Free Live Monthly Community Gatherings
- Subscribe to the Newsletter
- Follow me on YouTube (@yaniquebell) | Instagram (@yaniquebellcoaching) | TikTok (@yanique_bell) | Pinterest (@yaniquekbell)