Love and acceptance ends suffering. However, you may be approaching acceptance in a way that is unintentionally creating internal resistance and suffering. In this week’s episode of the Woman Gone Wild Podcast, I’m introducing what I’m calling “dual acceptance,” a full-spectrum approach to acceptance that invites deeper self-allowance and liberates the self to process pain fully, instead of latching onto suffering or spiritual guilt. This is how to practice acceptance (fully).
Inside the Episode:
- Why acceptance is key to transformation and creation
- The forgotten side of acceptance
- Acceptance’s role in shadow work
- Why the end goal in our spiritual practice is not to stop experiencing pain or difficult emotions
- Why acceptance does NOT mean automatically being “at peace with” the situation
- How to practice dual acceptance
- PUSSY ACADEMY – the School for Orgasmic Mastery & Feminine Mysticism
- Free Sensual Refresher Kit
- Free Live Monthly Community Healing & Pleasure Expansion Sessions
- Subscribe to the Newsletter
- Follow me on Instagram (@yaniquebellcoaching) | TikTok (@yanique_bell) | Pinterest (@yaniquekbell)
Listen wherever you get your podcasts.
You’ll also love