Can resentment be beneficial? How can we rethink forgiveness to include both the most beautiful, light-filled parts of us and the darkest? And more importantly, what does forgiveness, anachronisms, and a documentary on tickling have in common? Tune into this episode of the Woman Gone Wild Podcast for a podcast-first! Welcome our very first guest on the show (and my beloved beaux), Alex, as we have an honest and intimate conversation on conscious forgiveness and how we’ve navigated conflict in our relationship.
Inside the Episode
- Unforgiveness and resentment as a partially beneficial tool in relationships
- Why we want to be “quick to forgive” and why it can hurt us in the long-run
- How we navigate conflict in our relationship
- Conscious forgiveness and getting the timing right
- Making forgiveness “as easy as sweeping the floor”
- Free Consultation: Pussy Decoder Session – Experiencing vaginal numbness, tightness, pain, or discomfort? Want juicier orgasms? Learn what your pussy is trying to tell you!
- PUSSY ACADEMY – the School for Orgasmic Mastery & Feminine Mysticism
- Get Your Sensual Refresher Kit – Sensually revitalizing practices to reconnect with your body and pussy, including pussy breathing and vaginal massage for gentle trauma release.
- Get PUSSY RESET – Deeply release tension, trauma, and stuck emotions from the pelvis, vulva, and vagina.
- Free Live Monthly Community Gatherings
- Subscribe to the Newsletter
- Follow me on YouTube (@yaniquebell) | Instagram (@yaniquebellcoaching) | TikTok (@yanique_bell) | Pinterest (@yaniquekbell)
Listen wherever you get your podcasts.
You’ll also love