Ok, so we’ve all heard the affirmations “I’m enough,” “I love myself,” “I’m worthy,” etc. but how do you actually embody these truths and really fully believe them? In this episode of the Woman Gone Wild Podcast, I’m sharing how to go from saying affirmations to actually making them your reality. Here’s how to love yourself when you don’t know how:
Understanding Codependency & the Root Cause
As I started to prepare this episode, I felt led to speak a little more in depth on codependency and how it can be the cause of behavior patterns that keep us in a toxic state of desperation, paranoia, and obsession when it comes to getting the love we want.
So this week, you’ll not only be learning how to love yourself when you don’t know how, but also how to see your patterns with compassion as they may be due to events in childhood that you didn’t really have much control over. And as promised, I’m not just going to tell you to “love yourself more” and call it quits. I’ll also be guiding you through the YES meditation – a meditation I created to help you carve out the neural pathways back to genuine self-love.
Inside the Episode
- The two beliefs that form the basis of codependency
- The flip side of codependency that we often ignore
- What’s in excess in codependent relationships
- The #1 practice that grounds self-love into the body
- The trippy mindset shift you have to make for true transformation to occur
- The YES Meditation – a free guided practice to help you love ALL parts of you
- Free Consultation: Pussy Decoder Session – Experiencing vaginal numbness, tightness, pain, or discomfort? Want juicier orgasms? Learn what your pussy is trying to tell you!
- PUSSY ACADEMY – the School for Orgasmic Mastery & Feminine Mysticism
- Get Your Sensual Refresher Kit – Sensually revitalizing practices to reconnect with your body and pussy, including pussy breathing and vaginal massage for gentle trauma release.
- Get PUSSY RESET – Deeply release tension, trauma, and stuck emotions from the pelvis, vulva, and vagina.
- Free Live Monthly Community Gatherings
- Subscribe to the Newsletter
- Follow me on YouTube (@yaniquebell) | Instagram (@yaniquebellcoaching) | TikTok (@yanique_bell) | Pinterest (@yaniquekbell)