Last week was a simultaneously painful… and full of pleasure. In the same week I was having a 45 minute orgasm, I was also having panic attacks and crying non-stop. And yet I’m so grateful for it all and also all the inner work I’ve done that allows for such flexibility within my nervous system. One of the major things that came up for me last week was ancestral wounds and trauma cycles. So, in this week’s podcast I’m sharing how to heal ancestral wounds.
Healing Ancestral Wounds
Ancestral wounds are cycles of trauma or woundings that are passed down from generation to generation.
You might already be aware of the term, like I was, but it wasn’t until this week that I had a true goosebump experience realizing just how deep some of my woundings went. It didn’t take me long to realize that the pain body that I had activated last week wasn’t just mine, but this living breathing wound that many of the women in my family are carrying. And my maternal and paternal grandparents had 25+ kids. That’s a whole lot of children and grandchildren and great-grandchildren… carrying the same trauma.
Just the weight of that started to overwhelm me this week, I wish I could help everyone… but as I mention in this episode, it’s enough to heal yourself. When you heal your ancestral wound, you end the trauma cycle. And that’s more than enough.
Inside the Episode
- A conscious look at back pain
- What we avoid through overwork
- The lure of Christianity for those with absent fathers
- The question I asked my mom and the answer that broke my heart
- Ancestral trauma carried down in relationship choices
- How to heal ancestral wounds and end trauma cycles
- Why you don’t have to heal everyone
[If you’re listening on a podcast player – see the full blog post to access all the links]
- See the latest Group Program
- Free Pussy-Brain Coherence Meditation – Download the Free Tantric Meditation
- Feminine Embodiment & Pleasure Coaching to experience wild & tender love: Explore 1:1 Coaching
- Check out the latest Group Program
- Submit your question! Ask the Pussy Queen
- Help grow the show! Leave a review on iTunes
- Follow me on Instagram
- Subscribe to the newsletter
Want more Pussy-powered inspo for your day?
It takes a village of goddesses to raise a Queen. If you’re like me, pleasure doesn’t come naturally. Choosing pleasure is, well, a choice! If you want daily reminders to keep saying YES to your pleasure & your pussy, follow me on Instagram at @yanique_bell. Remember to tag me in your screenshot of this week’s episode with the hashtag #womangonewild, so I can share your screenshot on my story too!
Subscribe And Review The Woman Gone Wild Podcast
Don’t let the next episode be the one that got away! Subscribe now and you’ll be the first to know when the next episode is released.
And if you wanna help grow the show, so all this amazingness can reach women all over the world, take a hot minute and leave a sexy review on iTunes.